- 9:00am wakeup bc I have to leave for class pretty early to get a parking spot
- 11-12:15 —- the world’s most agonizing biology class for non-bio majors
- 12:15-1:45 —- helping out a friend’s event, or if it rains, hosting poetry club as usual
- 2-3:15 —- mass media class, bearable, I sit in front of a smelly old weird hippie though
- 3:30-4:45 —- class with a foreign professor no one can understand. I groan at the people that talk shit on him. despite the fact he’s not the greatest professor he’s a good person. it takes a lot to truly pay attention though. we have an exam Thursday and I don’t know anything lol help
- 5-6 probably or longer —- campus club presidents monthly training meeting
- ????? —- dinner with roomie
- ???-probably 9 —- visiting the friend in the hospital for suicidal thoughts
Sort of Incorrect Les Miserables Lyrics — You’re the One That I Want
FLASHBACK: Darren Criss for People Magazine (2011)
Me: Hi, I’m Jennifer. (Shaking his hand.)
Chris: Hi, good to see you!
Me: Nice to meet you.
Chris: You too, you too.
Me: I brought you these last year, and I was too star struck, and forgot to give them to you.
Chris: Oh! Look at that!
Me: Ninja Kitties…
Chris: Oh my god.
Alla: You know he’s gonna wear that, right?
Chris: Oh, yeah, I will.
Me: I hope so! And, the very British llama.
Chris: Oh, that is incredible. ’Indeed.’ He’s gorgeous.
Me: They’re kinda tight, they’re kinda small, but you’re kinda… you’ll get the bulging biceps out of it.
Chris: Oh, god bless you. Thank you so much! Look at that.
Me: You’re welcome! And, I tweeted you about my niece, and this is her.
fucking glee is going to be a big shitstorm mess
I’m glad it’s going to be aired during the end of my junior year rather than senior year bc I’m gonna rage
54/100 pictures of Chris Colfer
I just can’t fucking get over those spoilers
Happy Bisexual Awareness Day! I know for sure I’ve got some bisexual followers and at least one mutual so happy day for you!
…About Kurt and the Speed Date thing….
I have a little tidbit.
THIS IS BULLSHIT
flirting within poetry club again
this is going to go swimmingly